I’m delighted to have been nominated by FlorenceT from Rambling On for the Liebster Award. I do feel a bit of a fraud, though, as since being nominated my follower count has now risen above the 200 mark – but thank you so much Florence, I really do appreciate it, and accept in the spirit in which it was offered 🙂
The rules on accepting this award are:
Link and thank the person who nominated you
1. Answer the questions asked of you
2. Pick a few bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
3. Ask them a few questions
4. Let them know by commenting on one of their posts
The questions Florence has set for me are:
1. Which beverage is your perfect pairing to a book?
A lovely mug of tea, drunk while I’m curling up on the sofa reading – magazines, books, e-reader, blogs – I truly love reading 🙂
2. Which is your favourite inspirational quote?
‘When you’re going through Hell, keep going’ – Sir Winston Churchill
3. If you are not you, who would you want to be?
I struggle enough being me, without having to think about wanting to be anyone else – so I think I would like to be a me who feels more confident, more self-assured, less self-conscious and insecure about life…
4. What is your favourite song? How did it become your favourite?
I don’t really have one all-time favourite song, but have several, depending on my mood and the reason – but the entire ‘Bat out of Hell’ album by Meatloaf, in order from start to finish, is the resounding anthem of my teenage years. I can still sing along with it all now 🙂
5. Three words which best describe you?
Thoughtful, quiet, loner…
My nominees are:
Marigold Deidre Dicer of Versus Blurb
(OK, OK, so I know that’s only one, but if I don’t get on with accepting this award soon I’ll run out of time to feel OK about it, as if there’s some kind of a blog-award statute of limitations or something…)
Marigold, I do hope you’re happy to accept, and please feel free to answer the same questions set for me by Florence 🙂